Welcome to Emory University student health insurance plan website.
Aetna Student Health gives you access to care by working closely with your school and with a network of doctors, hospitals, pharmacies and specialists throughout the country.
Students can use this site to enroll your eligible dependents in the Emory Student Health Insurance Plan and to enroll in the Vital Savings Discount Dental Plan.
What’s New this Year?
- Annual Premium of $2,850
- The Plan maximum of $500,000 has been eliminated
- The Pharmacy maximum of $500,000 has been eliminated
- All medical and pharmacy copays, deductibles and coinsurance will be applied to the Out of Pocket Maximum
- Added coverage for Pediatric Dental
- Added coverage for Pediatric Glasses (lenses and frames)
- Added coverage for Infertility Treatment
- Coverage of Allergy Treatment (including serum and allergy shots outside EUSHS)
- Coverage of Treatment and Extractions of impacted wisdom teeth
You can enroll your dependents in the medical plan and enroll in the discount program. You will need your school issued student ID number.
Enroll: Vital SavingsSM
Plan documents and benefits
2014 - 2015 Pediatric Dental Care Schedule
2014 - 2015 Information Bulletin: Pre-certification
and Medical Necessity Reviews
2014 - 2015 Emory University Basic Summary of Benefits
2014 - 2015 Plan Design and Benefits Summary - Plan-specific information on services the plan covers, deductibles,
premium rates, enrollment and waiver deadline dates, plan limitations and more.
2014 - 2015 Plan Guide - Helpful information on dependent coverage and eligibility (if applicable), discounts and services available
to you as a member of the Plan, and other helpful information of how your plan works.
2014 - 2015 Accidental Death and Dismemberment Policy Information
2014 - 2015 Accidental Death and Dismemberment Claim Form